- Very nutritionally rich, often many times that of the original fresh fish.
- Incredibly rich in Calcium, Iron, and Vitamin B.
- To prepare, simply soak the fish till it returns to its pre-dehydrated weight, then cook as normal.
- Makes a delightful and nutritious addition to stews, soups, even rice dishes such as pilafs.
- An easy, creative way to add a seafood flavor to any sauce or recipe.
- Fry, grill, cream, stew your Stockfish — the only limit is your imagination.
Fresh dried stockfish is made from any of a species of a certain type of salt-water fish that has been de-hydrated completely. Think Cod, Haddock, Sey, Tusk, or similar fish.
There are no reviews yet.